Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Bacterial Disorders Forum

bacterial endocarditis.

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
hi i have just been discharged from a 5 week stay in hospital, i was treated for endocarditis. i had 6 positive blood culture results to proove that i had a serious bacterial infection in my blood, but after many tests including mri they couldnt see the bacteria on my heart.....i have a vsd which i was born with so this is why they done a cardio mri. where else could the infection be then if it wasnt detected round my heart??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, here is something u might want to do to help your health because of taking anti-biotics which kill not only bad bacteria but also good.
i assume u r off the anti biotics
at a vitamin store for best price; buy enough pro-biotics to take 100 BILLION cultures daily for a month, cut in half each month till down to 6 billion
IF U R still taking any anti biotics; SEPARATE THE TIME OF DAY BY 3 HRS as they r opposite and at the same time will just cancel out and waste both
this is to give your immune system a boost which is needed especially now after all your problems and treatment
best wishes
|
Did you find this post helpful?