Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

back pain with burning

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I am having back pain on athe lower part of my back on the right side when the pain comes it s has a burning sensation wtih it and iit really hurts please tell me what this is
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mamafoots
|

replied January 16th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
hi

how long have you had it?
what makes it feel better
what makes it worse
did you have accident
does it hurt anywhere else?
|

replied January 17th, 2010
Experienced User
Have you any troubles with your kidneys? You 'might' be explaining a kidney infection being so localized. It could be anything. Could you please describe the location and symptoms in detail?
Thank you.
I hope you feel better soon.
If you drink cranberry or water it sure won't hurt you until you figure out what is wrong.(get the cranberry that does NOT have any corn syrup or other juices it it. Go for all natural. or just make some yourself)
Good luck,
bamm
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2010
Experienced User
That burning pain is more than likely, inflammation from nerve compression or a muscle spasm. You should probably have an MRI done to see if you have a buldging disc in your back.
How long has this been going on? What makes it worse? Sitting, walking, standing, bending? Do you have pain down your leg or into your feet?
Did you recently do alot of lifting?
|

replied January 12th, 2012
burning is going on for four years and is not continious but when it does it is burning lower lumbar. It has moved up the spinal column. I have had burning outer aspect of thigh one leg mostly the right one. Also lower buttock of the right side, feels like a stinging sensation.
|

replied January 18th, 2010
Experienced User
We need to know more symptoms. I hope you have gone to a doctor to get help since it hurts so bad. Keep us posted and, I will check back later
Good Luck,
bamm
|

replied May 31st, 2011
please reply
i have been having back pain radiating to left leg and burning sensation under the feet. it gets worse while sitting and at night.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
Burning back pain
Ive had the same problem for the past year, Ive had an MRI scan done, they said i have some early degenerative changes, there is dehydration ofthe interverebral disc at L5/S1, a haemangioma noted in the L2, there is minor disc protrusion at L5/S1 somewhat narrowing in the foremen on both sides, now I dont understand what all that means, they just told me i was fine.
|

replied January 16th, 2013
Help! This morning after my shower my back began to burn like a really badly scratched sunburn. It was very red. It was above my bra line and mostly focused on my shoulder blade area but i felt it down my spine a bit. My detergent is the same & so is my shampoo and the sun isnt out so it cant be burned. I put some cortisone on it and it would burn after a minute. I put the cortisone on again and i layed under a fan on my stomach. The pain finally went away and i fell asleep for a while. When i woke up the pain was gone. I missed school because my mom & i were going to go to the ER and maybe get some blood work done but since im better we are just going to see how things play out tomorrow. This is the first time this has happened & i dont understand what happened.
|