Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Back Pain - Herbal Patch Treatment

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Hello to all
i love this forum, it inspires me all the time. today i just wanted to pay it back with my story...
i started practice yoga years ago because of my "once-in-a-while" knee and back pain.
yoga gave me a huge feeling of being the very part of nature. i quit using medications, eating meat, i walk a lot, etc...
now i love organic teas (my favourite - bigelow), twice a week - warm baths filled with sea salts, everyday vitamins (one-a-day for women or men), morning contrast shower, herbal patches for local pain treatment, which i still sometimes have (snogg patch)...

my yoga class taught me a lot, but one was the most appreciated: the greatest healer is you - your spirit, body and mind, and surely not your doctor...

be and stay healthy,
Maria
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2012
thank you Maria
very inspiring story
|

replied February 10th, 2012
thank you seqwarl. believe me, it more inspiring when it's your life, and every day inspires to do more on the next one...
|

replied February 21st, 2012
would it be great if we see "natural" ways of lifestyles on TV?
|