Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

back pain and bladder infection

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I have had upper back pain for over a month. every time I go to the Dr. my urian test showes a bladder infection? I have no problems that are related to a bladder infection only that every time i get sick with pain it shows up in my test! The pain in my upper back will not go away. I had a ultra sound and it did show I have a fattie liver. I am also very tired all the time, my feet are itchie and I have passed blood in my urian with my last infection.
please help me stop the pain...
what test should I ask my Dr. for?
What could be the cause of this pain?
I don't think it is a bladder infection!
The meds take away the infection only to come back in less then two weeks....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Upper back pain that is often constant, or can be sharp, like being stabbed, is characteristic for kidney problems.
The commonest causes for kidney pain are kidney diseases like kidney infection and kidney stones.
Pain due to kidney stones is very, very severe pain that comes on in spasms, and travels down to the groin.
Blood in urine and extreme fatigue are just some of the symptoms of kidney infection.
Chronic bladder infection can lead to kidney infection.
Kidney stones can be reason for kidney infection since they cause urine flow obstruction.
Also, kidney stones can result from kidney infection.
Abdominal bloating, abdominal discomfort with feeling tired are symptoms of fatty liver.

Ask for kidney x-ray or ultrasound examination!

Best wishes!
Marija
|
Did you find this post helpful?