Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Baby powdering your balls? (Page 1)

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
I was recently talking to a female freind of mine and she told me a funny story of how her bf instead of putting baby powder on his balls after a shower put on something that burned him. But this got me to wondering why he powders his balls after a shower? I assume its to absorb sweat? Is this something normal all guys should be doing after a shower and i just never knew? or only if you find that you sweat in that area more then normal? Im just confused cuz the idea is new to me.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MatthewBonner90
|

replied January 3rd, 2009
Supporter
Wow that is something new to me. I have never heard of it but it sounds interesting, I will be looking forward to the replies to this topic
|

replied January 6th, 2009
Experienced User
I do it. Helps absorb moisture and prevents chaffing.
|
Users who thank MikeH90 for this post: billxxxxxx 

replied May 16th, 2009
i powder my balls after a shower too.
|

replied May 23rd, 2009
Same here; powder is an absobant.
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2009
Supporter
i knew of a guy who did this, he would put colonge on and powder his balls. he smelled good and looked good.
why dont you try it, you might like it.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2009
Experienced User
no offence service u but i think its wierd to put colonge on his balls, babypowder maybe. also that would probably make your partner throw up if she licked one and got a mouthfull of babypowder of cologne.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2009
Supporter
he didnt put cologne on his BALLS!!!!!!!!
|

replied June 4th, 2009
It just feels right
NO, no, no people! Real men shave their balls in a warm shower, then spray lavendar Febreze (yes, on the balls), then sprinkle baby powder, then a second spray of lavendar Febreze (in that EXACT order). Don't question the method, just try it. Your nuts will be tap-dancing in your pants. Its really a life of luxury for your boys and it just feels right, ya know.
|

replied June 4th, 2009
Why Febreeze?
|

replied June 4th, 2009
You've obviously never sprayed lavendar Febreze. It makes anything instantly smell good. The warning label says nothing about spraying it on the crotch, so its either a safe application or they didn't expect anyone to use their product in this manner.
|

replied June 4th, 2009
No, I've used Febreze and I realize how intense the smell is. I dunno, Just kind of odd, I'll have to try it some time.
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2009
Experienced User
zenie, whats your questions?
|

replied July 11th, 2009
so is this normal to do iv never noticed anything wrong my balls why do u powder them??????
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2009
Experienced User
as a female its nice when im giving my husband oral sex it smells soooooo good.i think you could use it as a sweat reducer but for the women in your life who does this for you its just an added treat to smell the sweet powder. i hate the smell of febreze this would totally turn me naucious. use the powder all over your body its just a nice smell.
|

replied January 22nd, 2010
Fresh Bawls
Simple. You powder your Balls like you put deodorant on your pits. Some guys may not sweat as much as use less deodorant or not powder at all, while others may use stronger deodorant and powder.

Although beware that Cornstarch baby powder is MUCH better than regular Johnson and Johnson. Regular baby powder contains Talc which is a carcinogen and linked to certain cancer types. It also clogs pores. One of many reason doctors recommend not using it on babies anymore actually. The Cornstarch is a natural ingredient I find it to be much more absorbent as well. After a shower I completely dry off my balls and shaft, and then use cornstarch baby powder. So fresh and So Clean Clean!!!

Although while your Balls may be fresh and dry, your bathroom get dusty as hell. lol The powder gets on and coats EVERYTHING!
|

replied December 6th, 2011
Agreed. Powder is a life saver but can be extremely messy. I use a product called Huppo. No mess at all and lasts all day.
|

replied May 26th, 2010
I can't believe how gullable you people are. "The Answer" was being facetious. Febreeze your balls men, it will make your nuts tapdance, lmao.
|

replied May 28th, 2010
I don't regularly powder my balls... but its nice to do when its real hot and humid out and everything is all sweaty. Prevents a lot of chafing.
|

Nothing like powder to keep everything chafe free. Not sure what product you use, but I use Huppo Powder Pocket. It is not messy and lasts all day. Curious what else is out there.
|

replied February 4th, 2011
this was helpful! Does anyone know of any non-powder substitutes, like a spray or something that could eliminate the mess?
|

replied September 15th, 2011
I use Cowboy Code. It's great...no mess. Comes in a cool pouch that just pats on. Lasts me 5 months before I have to get another one.
|

replied February 4th, 2011
this was helpful! Does anyone know of any non-powder substitutes, like a spray or something that could eliminate the mess?
|

I use a product called Huppo Powder Pocket. It is powder but is not messy. It is hard to explain, but is different than anything else on the market. No mess at all.
|
12 >>