Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Avoiding arthritis pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
What exactly can i do to avoid arthritis pain? I would be happy if i can get few tips which aren't to heavy priced. Ive recently gathered few info abt bioresonance therapy. It seems to be nice and effective. Should i go for it since it provided relief for life??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Daily light aerobic exercises with stretching and strength training, such as walking, cycling, water exercises, or yoga, can be helpful in decreasing your pain, improving your range of motion, strengthening your muscles and increasing your endurance.
Control your weight, try to quit smoking, and choose foods that are rich in omega3 and omega6 fatty acids.

If you have constant and very sever daily pain see your rheumatologist!
|
Did you find this post helpful?