Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Avoid Glucose if You Want to Be Healthy

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
How many grams of sugar do you eat in a day ?
10 - 20
20 - 40
40 - 60
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
User Profile
It was just in 2003 that I heard about the term called glycation. I was talking to someone and they wanted me to write an anti-aging book, and what I knew about anti-aging was that reduction in calories was the way to go, I didn’t know anything about glycation !

So, I started studying glycation, I looked it up and found out what it was. So, what is glycation?

When you eat carbohydrates, they digest and they become glucose. Glucose is blood sugar. That’s what happens. And that glucose circulates in your body and it binds to all the proteins that make you up.Your skin proteins, your brain proteins, your whole body. And, all these degenerative diseases we’re getting these days are coming from glycated proteins. Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s, heart disease, cancer, you name it they’re all coming from that and it’s really a dangerous problem that no one knows anything about. Our doctors don’t know anything about it. They’re still stuck on fat and cholesterol thinking that that’s the problem and so is the population. They think that that’s what we’re working on and it’s not.

So, this is a major, major problem, you have to find out more about it if you want to have optimal health. And that’s the key here- optimal health and you can’t do that on grains, fruits, and vegetables. You can’t do it on the so-called healthy diet that’s being recommended to us everyday. And, it’s bad news !!!!

So, that’s glycation causing all these diseases.
Did you find this post helpful?
|