Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Aviane use and Body Acne?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hello. I just started taking Aviane 3 weeks ago. I was also using Benzaclin on my back and chest up until a month ago. I'm trying to wean myself off of it because it annoys me to have to put it on every night. My chest has been breaking out a little ever since I stopped using the cream...and my back is starting to get a few pimples here and there. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Aviane clearing up body acne. So far it has been good to my face. I only had like 2-3 pimples all month..and they were small ones too...nothing like the nodules I used to get on my chin before my period. Thanks!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|