Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Atenolol and missed periods

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Does Atenolol have any side effect on menstrual cycle? Seems as though I've been missing my periods a lot. I've been irregular and missed periods in 2-3 week intervals before, but this has been the longest. my last cycle was feb 09. other possible culprit could be from my last diagnosis from my obgyn that i have slight endometriosis and a couple of ovarian cysts. but isn't 3 mos pretty long? and no, i coudlnt be pregnant because my hubby had a vasectomy done 4yrs ago. any insights?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper xoxolove
|

replied May 10th, 2010
are you taking any meds, i am having the same problem and i''m taking atenolol. It has been 2 months since my last period and i am a little worried. There is no way i could be pregnant either.
|

replied May 10th, 2010
are you taking any meds, i am having the same problem and i''m taking atenolol. It has been 2 months since my last period and i am a little worried. There is no way i could be pregnant either.
|

replied July 1st, 2010
well I have been put on tenormin for high blood pressure and I noticed it caused me to have a missed period, followed by a brown period and now a heavy period that is lasting 13 days and counting. Any advice on that?
|