I ate a Ghost Pepper, or as they are actually called Bhut Jolokia chili peppers. They are apparently the hottest peppers in the world. My friend brought some over and we decided to see if who could eat a whole one first. Now on the package ((and yes we did see this before we tried it)) it says "Do not eat directly" we kinda ignored it and did it anyway. I won, cause I stupidly decided to stick the entire thing in my dang mouth, and it's been 2 hours, my eyes are still watering, my mouth is on fire, literally .... like not even regular fire, the nice hot blue kinda fire .... and I'm shitting out lava! ..... anyone have any tips on what I can do here to make it stop?
One good thing is that if you had a sinus issues they are probably cleared up!
The heat is in the oils of the seeds and the seed stem, so pull it out first, or...
Here's what you need;
1) Two slices of white bread with a little butter on it.
2) 1 or 2 tubes of Saltines
3) 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar - the clear vinegar won't work.
4) 1 Tablespoon of Baking SODA
5) 4 to 8 oz Club Soda/Soda WATER. Any Carbonated non flavored water.
Here's what you do...
1) less than 20 minutes before you eat the Pepper eat the two slices of bread and wash down with a little tap water.
2) just before you eat the pepper eat several crackers and swallow but leaving a 'paste' in your mouth.
3) Get a deep Breath, hold it, eat the pepper. Exhale through your Mouth, Inhale deeply through your nose. Do that several times. Do NOT Drink water or Milk or any flavored Soda i.e. Coke, Sprite, you'll be even sorrier!
4) finish eating the tube of Saltines.
5) mix the Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking soda, and Club Soda. Chug-a-lug.
6) 20 Minutes later have an explosive crap that gets it all out of your system.
You don't have to do numbers 5 and 6 if you don't mind a Napalm Poo in the morning.
See, I Learned something in my Fraternity Days!
The Bread thing is good to do if you want to drink someone under the table.
You got the burning eyes because you touched your eyes or you exhaled through your nose, it came through the tear ducts. Or you smelled them.
The Bread and butter coats your stomach and absorbs the oils along with the crackers.