Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

At 19 is 1-3 times a day considerably abnormal?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi all,
I have been reading around and have read a wide variety of mixed reports on how much is normal masturbation and what is considered healthy. I am 19 years old and masturbate 1-3 times a day. Approximately 2 months ago I engaged in a long distance relationship, it has been going smoothly however I have a great degree of sexual tension in regard to this. Prior to this relationship over masturbation wasn't an issue nor was I at all worried.

I have concerns over possible damage I am doing to myself, or have done in the last 2 months from my masturbation habits, as when I do see my partner I want it to be perfect. The other problem is the only outlet of sexual tension I get is through masturbation, often whilst she does too.

At 19 is 1-3 times a day considerably abnormal? Is there any permanent damage that could have been done?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied December 13th, 2011
For me at 19 that would have been cutting back dude... Just be careful and take it easy, use lube and don't do anything too crazy, don't want to pull a muscle.
|
Quick Reply