Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

Aspartame cause ADD/ADHD

Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
Artificial sweeteners are detrimental to our health. Products like aspartame can cause or mimic the symptoms of add and adhd as well as many other degenerative disorders.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2010
i am not allowed certain colour's because it affects my behaviour do you think me having ADHD may affect me working with young children in any way shape or form.
|

replied March 19th, 2010
no of course not! There are many ways to alleviate symptoms of adhd also. and some of the time they are only caused by high sugar diets. Be careful of adhd medication though - long-term use of amphetamines can lead to anxiety and depression.
|
Tags: add, ADHD
Quick Reply