Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Ask a girl out on a her job...

Hi, my name is James. I've been interested in this girl who works at Blockbuster, and she's a really cool girl I've had few short conversations with her and all were left at a good note so no worries. But my problem is I don't know how to ask her out while she's working. Because usually most of the time when I see her shes usually busy with customers or she has co-workers around her shes joking and messing around with. I want to catch her alone but never got the opportunity. Now I was just wondering if anybody could give any idea's or suggestions on how to ask this girl out will be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2009
Do you know when she finishes or start work? You can always like time it to meet her whilst walking past the shop but don't make a habit of it though. I've never actually tried it myself, but at least you recognise what she looks like so you'll recognise her in public as well. Also if she has a name-badge then take a mental note of it so if you see her outside of work by accident then call out her name and go from there!!! Good luck Smile.
|

replied March 9th, 2009
next time you are there, try getting her alone with you in the store. Ask her for help with something. Once you are alone with her in the store, say something along the lines of "you seem pretty cool, we should hang out" If she says sure, simple get her number. Then just ask her out and take it from there.
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hey you could always try writing her a note telling her shes nice and if she wants to go out sometime and put your number on the bottom and then get in the cue and say i think you dropped this or something like that....It might work out great...and see if she calls you...Jenny
|
Tags: working out
Quick Reply