Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Arthritis and degenerative disc

Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....
I'm 52 & have arthritis pretty much every where,Knees,Hands,arms,neck,Back,Etc.
As well as Degenerative Disc.Have had 2 neck operations,1 knee replacement as well
as 2 operations on my other knee.I can not take Celebrex are anti inflammatory
med's as they make my stomach bleed.Can't take Advil,all those things on the market as they give no relief from pain unless I take them in very large dosage.
Does anyone know of anything that will help??If I had all new bones I would be doing great.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 1st, 2010
Your arthritis pain, whether it's Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid arthritis, could be a result of a diet that's too acidifying.

Is your diet high in carbohydrates? Do you drink a lot of soda? Eat a lot of white flour products? Sugar? Meat and dairy (yes, dairy)?

Is your diet LOW in fruits and vegetables, which are alkalizing for the body?

The proper ratio is 4 parts alkalizing foods to one part acidifying food. If your diet isn't alkaline enough then your body fluids become too acid in nature, causing muscle pain and/or other disorders of the body.

The importance of a properly-balanced acidifying/alkalizing diet--and the blindness of the medical community to this truth--is probably the biggest mistake that physicians are making. Americans are not healthy people these days. Instead of prescribing drugs, as physicians are so very quick to do, physicians everywhere should be promoting the importance of having a properly-balanced alkalizing diet.

'Saveourbones.com' is a good place to begin your research, but you'll find information on alkalizing diets and supplements plenty of places online.

So ASK yourself what you're eating, and START WITH YOUR DIET.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?