Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Applying Lomexin and Lomexin T

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
My gyneocologist prescribed Lomexin cream and Lomexin T Ovule to treat candida infection. The enclosed instructions are not clear and I'm worried I might apply the cream incorrectly. I also do not know how deep I should be inserting the Ovule without breaking the hymen.
One random question for future reference. Is is possible to have intercourse on the days I'm using the cream?

Your help will be much appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper saifak
|

replied December 17th, 2009
hi
is it possible to have intercourse during the days i have applied lomexin vaginal cream???? plz tell me on urgent basis.
|

replied January 16th, 2010
LOMEXIN-urgent
What if my wife took LOMEXIN T by mistake as a tablet ? is it dangerous ?????? is their is any side effects and what should we do?
|

replied December 26th, 2011
Bleeding after lomexin T
Hi my gynecologist prescribed lomexin T ovule now for 4 days after applying it I'm having bleeding,Is that ok? and can I have intercourse..?
|

replied April 8th, 2012
Lemoxin T
My doc prescribed me lemoxin T n u hv to insert it at night n after tht u cant hv sex bt next day u can hv tht is wht my doc told me . I just wanted to share it might help
|