Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Anyones face made a noise before?.

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
For over a year now I have been getting what I can only call is like a popping sound from within my nose/sinus area. My sinuses have been very swollen and numb for many years but this popping noise, as if my sinuses are gradually shrinking, is now constant from when I get up in the morning to when I go to sleep. My nose also moves slightly around where the nose meets the side of my face.

Anyone else come across these symptoms?

I am going to see my doctor soon as I can't quite find out what this could be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 8th, 2011
Howdy from Ga...yes my nose does that and it tickles when it makes noises and my left ear does it..Went to ENT..i had an ear infection and she suspects sinusitis. But then she sticks her fingers in my ears and tells me to open and close my mouth and then tells me she thinks it is TMJ?
|
Quick Reply