Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Anyone tried arthritis supplements? Ultra Rx-Joint or arthro360

Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....
Hi all, need some advice please. I've pretty much come to terms with Arthur.. but am not going down without a fight glance so I do yoga and swimming most days and I am phasing out the meat.

What I haven't got my head around is those food supplements.. there are just so many and they all look the same. At the moment I take glucosamine and omega caps.. and to be honest I am not sure if they're making any difference. I have heard tho that it is supposed to help.

I have googled and found a comparison of 24 supps, that says amitamin arthro360, aminoexpert ARTHRO PRO and Ultra Rx-Joint are the best. Before I go out and spend a load of money, I thought I'd better ask if anyone here has any experience with any of those. Does any of this work or are they just a waste of time?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2015
thank u
How GemmaRenz, I am impressed. I think a few of us need some of your motivation. I could certainly do with some of it.

I have indeed been taking Ultra Rx for about a year now. I used to have so much knee pain, non-stop cracking and in the morning I could barely move. My GP said that all I could do was take painkillers - great!

So I started reading up on it, read a few leaflets and a book, which said that you should try to combine vitamins, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and omega3 if you are not broke yet. doctor In combination they do reduce pain and inflammation so if you are currently not taking them together you are missing out.

I used to buy all the stuff in pharmacies and then on amazon. Eventually, my local pharmacist recommended me Ultra Rx-Joint, because the dosages in their vitabiotics Jointace products are too low esp if you already have full on arthritis. Ultra Rx-Joint comes from the US and has amazing dosages, but it costs almost 60 pounds a month though so it is bloody expensive.

I think I found the comparison you mention on a site? Well, I am glad they rate Ultra Rx, but arthro360 or arthro pro have far more vitamins and antioxidants and cost less than half so I can save a fortune every year.

If your GP is happy for you to do all this sport I would certainly go ahead with arthro360 for at least 6 months, better 12.. and be patient. You didnt mention whether you're on kainkillers.. they work quickly, but the natural stuff takes time.. it did for me anyway. I wish you good luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2015
Are you guys serious?

My joints have been getting worse literally for decades and would love to do something about it. But I wont go out and buy something before I have seen impartial information.

If this stuff readlyy works must be there research or something to back it up.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2015
yep, serious!
Hi Charles, wave

I had a quick look and found this article for you: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P MC3150191/

It quotes 157 studies on how micronutrients like Glucosamine, Condroitin, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, copper, hyaluronic acid and collagen hydrolysate can help with osteoarthritis.

Just take two minutes to read the conclusion, where is says "Chondroprotectives (like Glucosamine and Condroitin) lead to reduced inflammation, swelling, and pain, and to an increased mobility of the affected joints. Especially when used in combination with other nutrients, such as antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, these substances are able to exert synergistic effects on the osteoarthritic joints."

I bought 6 months of arthro360 last week after I 1st heard about it. I seriously do not want to come across like I am advertising it, because I am not. I can just see from experience that it is cheaper and has more and better nutrients than any other supp I have seen. 2thumbs

Do your own research.. maybe search for arthro360 review or arthro360 comparison and check with yout GP to make sure he or she is happy with you taking it.
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2015
Fair enough, cant argue with those studies - I am actually impressed and glad I came across this discussion.

I have looked at the comparison, whidh GemmaRenz refers to above and have done some research on the top products. Arthro360 seems to be working for some people, which is good to know. For example there is a review for it on a website I dont think I can post the link here.

I will give it a shot for three months and lets see what happens.
|

replied June 24th, 2015
Hey Charles, there are quite a few good reviews of arthro360 on ciao and reviewcentre. Just search for them on google. I ended up ordering six boxes in early May. Received quickly with tracked delivery after 3 days. It's kinda weired, but I think I have less pain now after 6 weeks. Fingers crossed pray
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2015
Hi GemmaRenz,

I am a strong believer in healing with supplements or natural methods if possible. My arthritis was getting worse within the last couple of years, but I was not getting any relief from supplements so I was taking asprin especially at night. Until I learned about a magnesium topical spray. It really works. It did for me in about 10 days.
The body's deficiencies cause so many problems including pain.

Best of luck to you. I can't tell you how happy I found something so easy and safe to address my pain.
|

replied October 13th, 2015
Interesting, I will do soem research and try it out NorthernGrandma. Which one do you think is best and where do you buy it?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2015
Just saw this threat. I am currently buying Ultra Rx-Joint for my Mum. I hadn't heart of amitamin arthro360 before, but the vitamins and amino acids look great and it is cheaper when you buy three months.

I will probably switch my Mum over to arthro360, also because she will need to take fewer pills. This is great actually, because she hates pills.
|

replied October 13th, 2015
Guys, I am pretty much through 5 months of my arthro360 stack now and am amazed. My Arthur is pretty much gone. I have not taken any painkillers for 8 weeks.

I do my yoga every day and don’t eat meat any more.. actually I am pretty much on my way to becoming vegan.. focus mainly on fibre foods now plus beans, quinoa, hummus, nuts etc then I take arthro360 and extra omega3. BTW, does anyone have any good recommendations for plant based omega3? I recently heard about Sacha Inchi, which is supposed to be the best plant based omega3.

Anyway, for me the lifestyle, yoga, diet, arthro360 + omega3 combo is working.

DeGreef, I have also read good things about Ultra-Rx Joint, but I prefer no BS stuff that is made in Europe. Which one did you go for in the end?
|
Tags: Arthritis, Yoga
Quick Reply