Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Anyone left out to dry? I am...

Its a really long story, my girlfriend left me last night. we used to fight a lot, but we got better and we had a discussion about college a week ago and she thought it wasnt going to work, but we had talked it over and we were fine like we came up with a plan and it was fine. but last night i was on my way home and i talked to her and she ended it.. because she has a lot going on. we have been dating for 2 years and ive spent every minute with her.. but these excuses are not making any sense to me..she flip flops all the time but its not like her..yeah were young but it still is killing me..it didnt hit me until today what really happend..it would have been different if i had known this was comming..i dont know where to turn anymore..i keep gettin sick.. i need to know what else to expect..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
you said you were going off to college? you know i was the same way when I left for college freshman year...i didn't want any strings attached..i wanted to go out have fun meet new people and not have to answer to anyone about where i was or why I decided to do this or that....after being together for 2 years maybe she thinks this is the best for the two of you right now...and if things are meant to be then i'm sure it'll work out
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: sense
Quick Reply