Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

anyone else consider this a form of cheating?

My boyfriend of four years recently went to a strip club with a bunch of his buddies. Before he went I asked that he please not get a lap dance. When he came home I asked if he did, and he told me no. I found out the next day that he had lied and he really did get one. The thought of another woman touching him literally makes me sick to my stomach. Would anyone else consider this a form of cheating?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2012
This may be to late to respond but maybe not cheating but very disrespectful bc you asked one thinkg and thats the one thing he did. Then lied to you about it. I hope you broke up with him bc if he lies once he will again, trust me, and if he does not respect you then ask yourself what does he respect. It's himself !
|

replied February 19th, 2012
Different people have different ideas of what constitutes cheating. Only you can say what your idea is. However, I think that the fact that he knowingly did something that makes you uncomfortable and then lied about it falls into that category or something similar. Definitely disrespectful. Would you react differently if he told you rather than lie about it?
|

replied April 12th, 2012
I think it depends on how you look at the situation. You may consider it a form of cheating because he lied, had another girl touch him, and all of that. But maybe he was drinking, his buddies persuaded him, maybe he wanted to know what it was like, maybe it has something to do with yours personal sex life? Perhaps you should try a different path with sex, maybe arouse him more, make him want you in a way other girls can't offer him. My boyfriend recently went to a strip club, but he told me their were no dancers. I trust him, but I doubt there were no dancers there. Tell him that it made you sick to your stomach thinking of him getting a lap dance, if you're still together try to work it out, and explain to him how he's your one and only, and how if he's thinking of others girls he'd rather be with than you, step up and say it and be a man and admit it, rather than lying and creating this bad situation for everyone.. Hope this helps! Good luck! Smile ~Maddie.
|

replied April 12th, 2012
I dont think its cheating. Its not like what you think.
|
Tags: stomach, woman
Quick Reply