Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Psoriasis Forum

Any Natural Ways to Soothe Psoriasis?

Must Read
What is eczema? We review basic facts on types of eczema and provide the medical definition of this common skin disorder here....
Children are more likely to get eczema. But are you at risk of this skin condition? Also, info on what causes eczema in this section....
Do you know how to identify symptoms of eczema? We review the common signs of eczema in adults and kids and let you know when to seek medical help....
User Profile
Could someone please recommend a product that I can use for my psoriasis? Something that smells nice would be great as well. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2011
Virgin coconut oil helps, applied and eaten. Some people claim that eating a few tablespoons a day makes their psoriasis go away, but I have not used it that religiously to say if it works or doesn't. I do apply it after a shower and whenever else I remember and it keeps the plaque to a bare minimum. Lots of natural soaps can help, try looking at Chagrin Valley Soap & Craft Company for a soap with psoriasis friendly ingredients. Good luck!
|

replied November 11th, 2012
TRY THIS IT WORKS FOR ME, MY PSORIASIS FOR 5YEARS IS NOW GONE. FOR ABOUT 5MONTHS NOW MY SKIN IS NOW NORMAL.

DO NOT USE ANY STERIOD CREAM. THIS WILL LESSEN YOUR ITCH BUT WILL GET YOU WORSE IN THE FUTURE.

DONT EAT PASTA,BREAD, WHEAT PRODUCTS, POTATO. SWEAT POTATO, CORN, MILK. CANED FOODS, PROCESS MEAT.
AVOID TOO MUCH SUGAR, CARBOHYDRATES (YOU CAN EAT BUT NOT TOO MUCH)

EAT HIGH FIBER (EX.BROWN RICE)
EAT FRUITS FOR SNACKS

AT FIRST MY ANTIBIOTIC IS DOXYCICLINE 2X A DAY FOR 7 DAYS ONLY OR UNTIL 14DAYS

AND MY MAINTENANCE SUPPLEMENT IS TURMERIC CAPSULE 2X/DAY
OR U CAN BOIL TURMERIC AND DRINK 2X/DAY

MILK THISLE CAPSULE 1000MG/DAY

FOR ITCHINESS THIS SOUND DIFF BUT IT WORKS. TRY YOUR NORMAL BLOWER FOR HAIR SET FOR MEDIUM HEAT AND THE AIR THAT COMES OUT CAN RELIEVE YOUR ITCH FOR A DAY. IF THE ITCH COMES BACK USE IT AGAIN. DO NOT SCRATCH THE SKIN IT WILL BE ONLY BE INFECTED. AND THE PSORIASIS WILL RETURN AGAIN.

MOST IMPORTANT DONT FORGET TO GO TO GYM FOR WORK OUT AND RELAXATION TECH.

THE KEY HERE IS TO DETOX UR LIVER. YOUR DSE IS IN SKIN BUT IF YOU LOOK DEEPER, UR LIVER IS RESPONSIBLE WHY THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR SKIN.WHAT YOU EAT IS NOT TOLERATED BY YOUR BODY. U CAN USE OTHER STRATEGY FOR DETOXING OR TRY WHAT I DID.

TRY IT AND SEE THE RESULT
|
Tags: Psoriasis
Quick Reply