Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
About a month ago I started noticing some anxiety symptoms. I opened my eyes from a nap and felt like I was looking at the world for the first time. Everything, simple things I had seen before, seemed to look different. I have also noticed that over the passed month when talking to someone face to face I will be unable to focus ON their face. Almost like it's blurry. This will cause me to feel anxious. Is this something you've heard of before? Sometimes I'll get so nervous that something about my sight is wrong that I will go into a full blown anxiety attack - heavy breathing, heart racing, mind racing. Normally it'll be triggered by something that makes me uncomfortable - in addition to my unsettling eyesight. Like the news regarding a recent death toll or something along those lines. What are your thoughts? PLEASE HELP.
Did you find this post helpful?
|