Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety/stress (if thats what it is) feels uncurable!

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
around 6 months ago i had a traumatic experience and my life hasn't been the same since. I have been sufferingwith anxiety for 6 months now and just as you think things are getting better, they seem to get worse. at the moment, I am suffering with depression, I have these really nasty unshakable thoughts and i'm finding it hard to find ways to successfully deal with them. I am undergoing CBT but that doesn't seem to help, maybe because im not trying hard enough, i dont know. I feel i am going to loose my mind any moment to some serious mental illness, it feels like all this is uncurable and that there is no way out. i am not so much suffering with panic attacks as much as I was, but i do often get this feeling of extreme worry in my head and im not sure why its there. i also suffer with really bad depersonalisation, it feels like i am not really here sometimes, like im looking at my life through a pane of glass. I also get strange pressures on my head, which i think are related to all of this. some days im scared to even go to sleep. i'm scared and I feel that all hope is gone. please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|