Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety rooted from all the loss I had in family ?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
Hi I'm a 32yr old female. A few weeks ago I was dx with Hpv cells in my pap. My gynecologist is not worried at all and wants me to come back in 6 months. Lately I've been feeling like something is wrong with me. I do work a lot and have been sleep deprived for the last week or so. I am stressed out about money also. I lost another family member on Sunday, this would be the 3rd close lost in less than 2 yrs they both died suddenly. Yesterday 1/5/15 in the AM I had a little blurred vision and some issues with speech. This happened after I had problems at work with someone. I had this uneasy feeling all day. Finally I felt lightheaded and I decided to go to the ER. I thought I was having a stroke. All the labs came back fine and the dr gave me Xanax. I noticed today that I feel like I can't get my words out or that I am trying to fast to speak. I'm looking up things on the Internet and I think have a brain tumor. Is this just anxiety rooted from all the loss I had in family ?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2015
Anxiety and Stress Answer A50722
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

There is a possibility that grief can precipitate in certain behaviors that are ultra cautious. Please consult a psychiatrist to perform a mini mental state exam to rule out anxiety and/or depression. CBT Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and drugs can be initiated afterwards. You can ask your doctor if the polyvalent Cervical cancer vaccine is available or not that can prevent against 10 strains of the HPV, known to cause malignant lesions.

wishing you best of health

thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.