Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety or dvt?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
hi im a healthy 19 year old female. as of the last week ive had this pain that started in my right calf and the pain has now gone up through my thigh and it reaches to the bottom of my buttox. my leg is not tender, warm or swollen, it isnt red either. it just really hurts, it kinda feels like a 24/7 cramp. im really anxious because ive been looking on the internet to see if i can maybe figure out what it is and i came across DVT and so now i think i have it. i just dont know if i should go to the ER or if its just my anxiety. i mean im not real sure and i just need some input, good advise please! thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|