Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety Medication Question

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
Hello all, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of potential side effects or interactions of taking SSRI Zoloft with Omeprazole (prilosec). I have been taking the 2 together for a week total now, started with 25mg Zoloft and 20mg omeprazole, but I just increased my Zoloft to 50mg and am worried of potential side effects, increased symptoms etc. I'm only supposed to take the omeprazole for one more week. I have normally been taking it before bed and Zoloft at 7pm. Should I continue as normal and watch for effects? Or switch omeprazole to AM to potentially avoid some effects? Or what? I've been feeling okay stomach wise lately. Just want to finish my doses and be done. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2017
The only thing I could find is that it may make u ssri stronger in ur blood but u should be fine because ur dose is so low my dose of Zoloft is 100mg and I know people on 200 mg so u will be fine.. I would continue just like ur doctor says.i hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply