Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Anxiety in arms and legs

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
i get anxiety in my arms and legs really bad can't keep still.
i get this so often it's so bad, i can't really control my arms and legs. i somtimes wish they would pull my arm off... what helps me is a hot shower at whatever time this hits me..It's Awful.Help''''
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2009
Experienced User
Have you seen a doctor about this? How long has it been going on?
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2009
Supporter
You might want to check with a neurologist. I get restless leg syndrome and sometimes it bothers my arms too. Sometimes medications can cause this as well.
|

replied June 24th, 2009
This is so strange, I had this with all three of my pregnancies, Thank you I thought it was me being silly! I remember it was in my legs and feet, terrible, couldn't keep them still. It was an agitating feeling.
|