Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety & depression

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Anxiety/Depression :

I'm experiencing the same problem, I was a vicitim of moral harassment for about 3 months the result was severe depression and anxiety, It was hard to overcome depression but I feel better now, however I still have anxiety with tinnitus for about a year now. The problem is : I was a very good speaker with big talents, motivations, big achievements, I used to find words and expressions easily, but now I barely express my self, sometimes I find problem to do so.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2017
For Anxiety and depression you need to do daily exercise with proper rest. You can also take some generic medicine like Xanax from some genuine online store. But before taking this medicine also consult with doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply