Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety and night sweats ?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I am trying to find out if I can link these symptoms with anxiety disorder. I started to have random night sweats, like once a week maybe. I don't sweat a lot, just a bit and only near my neck and arms. I don't have soaking wet clothes when I wake up. What about leg weakness? or leg joint weakness? Can it be from anxiety/stress...to much thoughts about my health? Any idea?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2009
ukko
It could be anxiety. I am sorry you are worried. I hate that feeling of not knowing. I'm not a doctor... but it doesn't sound like you are having full on night sweats to me.
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2009
anxiety and night sweats
hello there, i have been having the exact same symptoms as you and believe me i know they are terrifying! I sometimes feel scared to go to sleep in case i die then just as i drop off to sleep i suddenly sit up in a cold sweat, my heart races and i get tingling! my advice would be go and see a doctor, get any conditions ruled out, if the doctor says you're fine then trust me its just anxiety and it will pass!
|

replied March 6th, 2009
Thanks for you support! I will go!
|

replied November 12th, 2009
Release Techniques
I understand the issue you are facing at nights due to sweat and anxiety is the common factors everyone face this.. hope your weight is bit huge... Even though I am not doctor to advice you perfectly I have an idea for you.
|