Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety and masturbation

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
well my problem is embarrassing ok.. i masturbate a lot like every day . in february i started to feel feel dizzy in school it was in first period .i started to get nausea i was very nervous to trow up in the classroom , just thinking what my classmates will think it get me more nervous and is not only on school is when there are people of my age that i don't know gets me nervous and then the nausea kicks in . i used to smoke but i quit i don't think that marijuana cause me this i think is the masturbation. thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2009
Okay, well I do not think that masturbating is causing your problem. I experienced the same think when I was in high school. I would go to class everyday, and get very nervous that I would throw up in class. I would get panic attacks and have to leave the classroom. It sounds like you have perhaps agoraphobia or social anxiety. I have a few different anxiety disorders and I am a psychology major in college. I'm not a doctor, but this sounds exactly like what used to happen to me and sometimes it still does. I really don't think it has anything to do with masturbating, so no worries, go nuts!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?