Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety and dizziness, off balanceness

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I have been a worrier all my life and after i went to the doctors in april they told me i had a little fluid in my ear and it was prob. from allergies but they doctor before them told me i could get vertigo b/c i had labryinthis. so this freaked me out sooo much and so now i have become soo scard that i willl be dizzy that i cant even leave the house and its really bad and scary. i went to see a therpist which is helping a little. and i also went to An ENT. an he said that there was no way the doctor could have dignosed me with labryithtis. and he said i didnt have any of the symptoms of vertigo or bppv. but im stilll feeeling werid everyday like when i move or walk and stufff and i am wondering if anixety about being dizzy is causing me to feel this way. its weird its not spinning but it almos feels like im going to and like when i move a lot i feel like im gunna get dizzy. really worried please help!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 9th, 2009
Anxiety.
i'm 14 and i've had anxiety for 3 years, to start with i wouldn't leave the house, for the worry of feeling dizzy or fainting, its taken me 2 or 3 years to realise that its not going to happen! how many times have you just randomly felt dizzy and fainted, for me, it was none! i have an anxiety of hospitals/illnesses and that. at one point i couldn't leave the village, without having a panic attack, now i can go on small holidays a couple of hours away! Smile dont you worry it'll get better. Its all a vicous circle, you feel anxious about being dizzy, so you breathe quicker, which makes you dizzy, then you think oh no im going to faint, so you feel even more dizzy, nothing will happen and just remember that if you feel panicky, it will subside, just takes a while (: good luck, and going to a therapist might help, helped me ALOT.
|

replied July 9th, 2009
thanks for replying!!!!!! im just worried its like an ear thing like im gunna get vertgio or its just thr start of it. like when i turn and mvoe alot i feel off and almost like it iwll feel dizzy. and when i bent my head over a few time i felt dizzy like maybe 4 or 5 times inmy life. and when i got up from bed like 2 times i felt dizzy. im soo worried i have like the start of vertigo or something....ur lucky u never felt dizzy....i have and thats why im soo worried....what do u think????
|

replied July 9th, 2009
well i get dizzy, when i get nervous, but why dont you get checked out by a doctor? might be something that can be fixed medically and easily, have a try Smile
|