Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Another deppressed post

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hi, I am 21 and I have a not so good job, I have a loving family, friends, girlfriend, and a dog. I have so many hobbies and I always start one when I feel like it. I know that I am a happy person but there are some points in my life that just comes to me that makes me feel so deppresed. It started when I was in highschool but it was not that frequent until now, I am always thinking "what is my point in life" and I always get this feeling that I am nothing or my point in life is to be a burden to other people and that makes me feel like I don't want to do anything and there are some times when I just want to end it but I don't want to because I will be hurting my loved ones and I don't want to leave them, specially my dog that I really really love. I have thought of many things to die and I'm always thinking that me dying should not be a big of a deal and I don't want anyone to see my body if I ever came to that point. I don't want to talk to anyone close to me as they might be affected so I'm relying here in this post to help myself.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply