Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Anger - Depression - Crying

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I get insane amounts of anger when I talk with my husband. He can mention somthing about going out with his little brother and i just flush and my blood starts to boil. Deep down inside me I know he would never do anything to cheat me. But i just become an unstable mess... I start with yelling and hitting things, then I get thoughts of suicide and don't understand why I should be alive and feel this pain and anger that I feel and always ends up with me on the floor or in my bed face down in pillows crying. What is wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2013
You think about yourself and your feelings too much. Happened with me a year back went through an episode that totally changed me, now I know itz gor better but at that time I used to feel such lain and such intense anger that I would break things, could not breathe, cry like someone was ripping my insides and used to struggle with self garm. I used to keep thinking about suicide too buy because in really really religious I couldnt do it. So I wud cry to God at why hez keeping me alive. Finally slowly slowly I realized that I was concentrating too much on what I was feeling. I had to stop throwing myself a pity party and start trying to distract myself. It was not easy but in better now.
|

replied October 6th, 2013
Well sounds like major jealousy is the first thing that comes to mind. Some people are insecure and get jealous in relationships.

However you may want to read up on Borderline Personality Disorder- especially if you have self harmed. What you say sounds somewhat like that.
|
Quick Reply