Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

15 and completely flat chested

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I am now 15 and my breasts have showed no signs of growing at all. I am not exaggerating when I say I have the chest of a 3 year old. I don't know what to do it's affecting my self confidence so much. Is there anything I can do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi efffrf; how long have u had menses and how regular has your cycle been.
. what does mom-n-dad say?
. u can of course use body colored silicone enhancers

I have no doubt of your anxiety although first I will tell u my wife had no breasts to speak of when we met and I never missed em and after a certain size they r ugly anyway BUT she wanted a enhancement and that was fine and they r perfect,
. and a lot of guys will be perfectly smitten by you just as u r
. but, if u get a plastic surgeon (only board certified) to provide such then good 4 u.
. hint; get teardrop model
. that's if mom-n-dad will kick in 4G

REMEMBER this 2 shall pass
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2011
My friend was complaining to me about that last year when we were 15...

I can understand how you feel like you're missing out - I didn't even start to get mine until 8th grade (about 2 years ago), and my friend (as mentioned earlier) JUST started getting hers.

They're actually kind of annoying. Bras (the good ones) are expensive, the staps are annoying, it really hurts it you get hit in the chest... and buying shirts is always interesting.

But I do know how it sucks not to be able to wear lots of things because they were made for girls with breasts and hips. I could barely wear junior shirts in 8th grade, and couldn't even wear junior pants until 9th. This stuff tends to take awhile...

You'll get them in time, they may not be huge in the end, but you'll get them. It's really awesome at first because you're like, "Oh my gosh I have booooobs!" - then after awhile you kind of wonder why you wanted them so badly...

Anyways - it's just one of those things that you have to deal with for awhile. I just pretended that nobody had boobs and that all the guys were entranced by what was on the girls' shirt and not what was in it.

So that's my advice, ignore it until yours begin to develop. I know it sucks, I've live through it, but you can do this. Smile

Enjoy this time though, when people pay attention to you for YOU. I'm only like a medium-ish B cup, and still I have guys who don't make eye contact with me when they talk to me. It really isn't flattering, more along the lines of disgusting.

So enjoy this time of boob-free-ness, and just try to live life. Nobody is going to hate you because your flat chested. Wink Hope I was a teenie bit helpful! Good luck!
|

Ohcalcuta-I am regular and have been for about 1 year. I will look into that. Thank you so much for your advice!

beanie1995- Thank you so much! It's good to talk to someone who knows how I feel! Your post has made me feel a lot more confident, thanks again!
|

Extremely eHealthy
effe, do u have a Gyno, u may want to ask for his or her evaluation;
generally, menses starts 2 years after beginning of puberty AND
generally a girl is pretty much finished growing 2 years after that

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM; 100 years ago which in man's time on earth is less than a blink-of-the-eye women did not have menses till 16, first child at 19
EVEN TODAY in areas that live off the land women have only 1/3rd the menses as typical women in the industrialized world; and 5000 years ago which is little more than 2 blinks of the eye women had only 1/4 of the menses as today
. . WHAT THIS SAYS IS THAT this is a phenomenon so u look to BIOLOGISTS to explain; next problem THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN IT. A well renowned Biologist about a dozen years ago attempted a great explanation of how it is to protect the woman, blah blah blah and it for many made sense till 10,000 scientists ripped her thesis to shreds, so STILL THEY DON'T KNOW
. . I will give u another example; my Grand daughter got menses at 9 yrs of age (and believe me) she is still nothing more than a child, thinks like a child, acts like a child

SO I DON'T KNOW IF U WILL MATURE IN YOUR BREASTS MORE BUT stats say probably not much and that is why if this is a big deal and that is understandable, get mom and dad to help, get your Gyno to put her knowledge on the line and say this or that
NOW PROBABLY u should wait a year more and if u were my grand daughter that is what I would tell u.

Many people believe the problem is hormones because those who raise cattle, sheep, fish, chickens, turkeys, goats etc. ALL FEED HORMONES to these animals for varying reasons THIS MAY BE THE ONE AND ONLY BENEFIT OF EATING ORGANIC but it is very expensive so keep that in mind, your best protein is fish caught wild or organic if u can afford it

GOOD LUCK and have a great life
|
Quick Reply