Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Anal insertion of ice cubes ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
I'm well aware that this is socially abnormal, so there's no need to lecture me on that. But, I was wondering if there would be any physical effects that could result from ice cubes (or any form of ice, really) being inserted into one's anus? Or maybe medical reasons why one shouldn't do this? Could it cause, I don't know, hemorrhoids or something?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2009
Supporter
hello are you having anal problems that you would want to proceed and do this as you may obtain freezer burn from ice doing this..
im not going to leture but feel you have a problem why you are asking?
do you think you have hemarroids maybe and if you do this maybe freezing them they maybe rop off?
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2009
No, not at all. As I stated, I want to know if I would do any damage by putting ice cubes up there. That is all.
I'm not entirely sure how convinced I am on the idea of receiving freezer burn from doing so, either, as one does not recieve burns from ice cubes generally. Although, this could be subject to change, as I assume that the anal passage is a rather more delicate area than regular skin.
|

replied July 14th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I've done this a lot with my partners. It's actually a very safe insertible. It's small enough to be easy on the anal ring and it can't get stuck in you.
No freezer burn. Ice is great at freezing at a tempeture that's safe for skin as long as it's made of water and not some exotic frozen substance, hence why folks use it for what you're doing.
Your internal body heat will melt ice pretty quickly and depending on the shape of your ice cube it could adopt a sharp edge, probably not sharp enough to cause serious harm but why chance it? Minimalize the movement of your hips when you do this and you minimalize the risk. vaginal sex while you're packing ice could elevate this risk. If you're serious about this activity look for an ice tray with broader rounder cubes so they'll melt with more rounded edges.
Your rectum has limited space, amazingly it will hold a tray of ice cubes pretty easily but don't get crazy with testing your maximum volume. Fining out just how much ice you can insert anally is going to be one of the worst days of your life.
Prolonged use of ice rectally (like for over an hour) or inserting a very large quantity of ice could lower the temperature of organs around your rectum. As far as I can think the big problem is your stomach needing to be at optimal temperature in order to digest food correctly. Ice play after a large meal could cause some digestion problems but there could be other parts of your lower anatomy that don't want to be cooled down that I'm not thinking of. I'd suggest you limit the duration you keep ice in your trunk or at least let it warm up a bit before putting more in.
|
Users who thank W0LF for this post: ioka  SicklySweet 

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2009
Thankyou, so much. This was amazingly helpful. :]
|
Tags: anal, hemorrhoids
Quick Reply