Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Anal Bleeding After Masturbation Please Help

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am a 17-year-old female from Washington State. I was just masturbating both anally and vaginally (at the same time) about 30 minutes ago, and when I noticed that I was bleeding, I stoppped immediately. I was not using lube, but lotion, and I am sort of worried about if I will continue to bleed. I don't think that I am bleeding anymore, but I wonder how much blood is too much to be safe. I am very freaked out, and I am sore, and I am scared to tell my parents to take me to a doctor because it would involve a lot of explanations and my mom won't be happy. I only lost about three or four tablespoons, and they were dark clumps of blood, mostly. I have read some about this and have not gotten a straight answer. Please give me an answer fast.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

It seems that you hurt your anal area which lead to slight bleeding.As the anal area is quite sensitive masturbation can sometimes cause injury.Since the bleeding has stopped right now relax.Do not try to insert any toys or object and avoid doing anal masturbation as it poses risk of injury and infection.
If the bleeding becomes heavy or there is pain/fever consider visiting to ER as you might require immdiate attention and evaluation.

Take Care!

|

replied February 17th, 2012
Bleeding after Masturbation For 2 Months
I have the same problem only I have been masturbating since I was 11 or 12 years old just a little after my first period.. I didn't know why I was feeling like that at the time but I kind of grew up with it and I started to understand what it was I felt.. I will be 19 in a couple of monthes from now and my period has always been regular and normal even though I still masturbate.. The problem started about 2 months ago.. I started bleeding after masturbating ( I don't use anything but strong and somtimes hot water) and the bleeding hasn't stopped since then and I haven't stopped masturbating.. I can't.. I am so ashamed of myself.. I don't know what to do..
I've never had sex and I don't think I will..
If that has to do with the problem I am about 100 kg..
Is it possible that I have something serious? I'm so scared and I don't really want to go to a doctor cause I don't want my parents to know about it..
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.