Medical Questions > Cancer > Leukemia Forum

AML and hopeless

Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...
Well i will just tell the most important facts of my life, i lost my husband and baby boy (a month old), six months ago in car accident. I survive AML when i was 5 years and i manage to stay in remission 20 years and now with everything it came back , i'am hopeless i cant decide if get treatment or just die. writting this sounds awful and i am totaly sure of what i am saying any ideas??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2012
First of all I'm really sorry to hear about your baby boy and husband. Nothing that anyone says or does will bring them back but even though you won't see them again they have become a part of you. your legs are their legs your heart is their heart. When you cry they cry with you and when you smile they smile too. I know that it feels hopeless and impossible to believe this but that is how they live now. If you fight this disease they will fight it with you you wont be on your own, if you survive they live on trough you. Even though you can't hold them physically your souls are connected. I truly believe this. They didn't choose to die it was tragedy that took their lifes away. If they could've chosen they would most certainly have stayed here. You on the other hand have the choice to fight it or just let yourself go. What do you feel like doing from the bottom of your heart?
|

replied January 23rd, 2012
Fight for your life.There is nothing more important than life.When we go we go for good.Your death wouldn't bring your loved ones back.But choosing life instead of death you make sure that they'll always be remembered.They would surely want you to live and be happy.Hold your head up,you might see the sun is still shining!
|

replied January 26th, 2012
There can be simple treatment by points on fingers joints easy enough for self-treatment, by the date the problem was first spotted.
Can compose this (for free, of course), you may PM.
|