I had come across an article regarding the dangerous of the amalgam dental filling in our mouth. I would like to remove the 6 amalgam fillings in my mouth. But only a special trained dentist will able to remove them in a proper way by minimize the exposure of mercury vapour for the patient. There is no biological dentist available in my state and i am desperate n worrying with my health. I prefer to take a chance to remove the amalgam by a general dentist. So how many amalgam will do each time to minimize the absorption of mercury vapour in my body? After the removal, what chelation should i have?