Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Am I wasting my time with her?

Hi
I am in relation with my girl friend for just over 4 years. We are both from different country. I brouth up and educated in UK, since I was 10 years old. She is from Poland and she is in uk for last four and half years. We are both from different religion. but we both are not very religious. We both speak english. I like her and love her too. She like me too, I guess. I was thinking to settle down with her. At the momet we don't live together. But we see each other every days. I spend two to three day with her in her place. I live in my sister house. I have one room for myself. I did asked to settle down in UK and get ourself place to live. But for last few months, she keep mentioning that, she want to go back poland. I said, if that what you want then It fine with me. So I can't make plan or make decision about future with her. My family like her and love her very much and always welcome. She is treated like a princes in our house. Her family like me too and I respect her family. I visited her family im Poland many times. She was spending nearly two or three evening in my house for last four years and my sister cooked nice meal for us. She enjoyed the food my sister cooked. But, one months ago, she suddently stop coming to my house. When I asked her, why she doesn't like to come any more. Her reply was, she doesn't feel confortable in my house and with my sister. When I am on my own she come.
But my sister had done nothing to her and my sister keep asking why she is not coming. We had function in my house and she was invited. But she didn't come. I feel very uneasy and uncomfortable. I requested her to come, but she is so stubburn and didn't come. I lost my tempure and told her that I can't stand this sort of attitude and I can't live with her in this sort of relation. I haven't seen her for last two weeks now and none of are contacting any more. I just don't know to breakup from this relation or not. Am I wasting my time with her. I find this very strange beviour in her. it look like some how she couldn't handle love, caring and affection, she is getting from my family. She is 30 years old degree educated women. I am 40 years old degree educated man. I help her with every thing in the life and on daily basic, financialy, clothing, food, holidays, education, medicine, doctor treatment etc. I think, In last four years, everythings she has, i had 90% contributions toward her requirement.
I would apprecaite any advice.

Many thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2011
That is strange to suddenly change how she has been for the past years. The way it seems She is wasting your time. She is getting everything she wants and leaving you confused and lonely. I suggest trying to find the underlying problem, but it may be time to find your new adventure, without her.
|
Did you find this post helpful?