Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

am I still pregnant or have I fallen pregnant again

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
I finished my last period on 30 August. I then had unprotected sex on 2 and 23 september. I knew I was pregnant on the 3rd of October and had it aborted on the 6th of october (surgical abortion),3 days after the abortion I started menstruating for 7 days. I thought I had finished my periods when I had protected sex with my boyfriend, a few hours after sex I bled since then I have been having light blood spots on my underwear. Can I still be pregnant(I still have some pregnant symptoms like frequent urination and tiredness) or I have fallen pregnant after the sex I had a few days ago or I have damaged something in my stomach that's causing the light bleeding? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|