Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Am I pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
My normal cycle lasts around 28 days. My lmp was August 16th and it's now September 21st. I used ovulation strips and I ovulated around August 30th. I have taken multiple tests which have all come back negative. I took one more test this morning. It was a plus/minus test with the positive showing horizontal. Right away there was a horzontal line (almost white looking) on the far left, not in the middle. I am confused as to if this was a positive or negative result. The horizontal line disappeared after about 10 minutes. I then took another one this afternoon (a digital) and it was clearly negative. I have signs of pregnancy such as bloated belly, extreme fatigue, sore nipples, frequent urination.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Are you ever this late? Have you been having unprotected sex?

My advice would be to make an appointment with your gynecologist and get things checked out. A blood test will tell you for sure if you are pregnant or not. Maybe you aren't producing enough hormone to show up on the tests or maybe you're not taking it right or something. Go see your doctor and find out for sure one way or another.
|
Did you find this post helpful?