Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

am i pregnant? im still a virgin, but

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
hi im still a virgin, but i have been rubbed and rubbed myself before. ive never had anything go into my vagina hole before though. uhm im worried bc ever since i rubbed myself one night right after i rubbed my bf, ive had pregnancy symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, low fever, headaches, dizziness, cloudy pee, gas, feeling like i have to pee and poop all the time and being tired. but the symptoms only occur when i think about it. i always end up stress about everything. so i was wondering if my symptoms are just coming from me thinking about it too much, or if i could actually be pregnant. i should be getting my period next week. and i also live in a really hot area, and i never drink alot of water. also i dont sleep alot. my bf made me stop rubbing him before he could cum. he did have lubricant liquids comeout, but i sanitized my hands after that. also he said he peeed alot throught the day, and he hadnt cummed since the day before. also this all happend like 3 weeks ago.
ohh and he also said i wasnt that wet that night...and i just got off my period like the day before that and my periods are like a week long and come about every 30 days. i really hope im nt pregnant :///
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 9th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
if what u said is accurate then u r not pregnant and perhaps before u just can't stand it and have sex anyway u should get some birth control because if u find this to be stressful, then getting pregnant will be a disaster.
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?