Medical Questions > Womens Health > Hysterectomy Forum

Am I going to lose the sensation of the heat and stimulation

Must Read
Is ovarian cancer connected with ovarian cysts? What types of ovarian cancer do doctors diagnose? Get the basic facts on ovarian cancer here....
Some women are at higher risk of developing ovarian cancer. Who is in the highest risk group and what can you do to reduce risk of ovarian cancer?...
Ovarian cancer symptoms can be vague or caused by many other conditions. Learn what to look for and know when to seek help for ovarian cancer here....
I am 47. Fibroid tumors, excessive bleeding, and excruciating pain. One female doctor says that the orgasms women have come from the clitoris. Really?? I am sensually sexual and I know that their is a G spot inside our vagina. I have different kinds of multiple orgasms and am not willing to lose that since I am losing my uterus, that's enough. What about my cervix? Is it part of my orgasms? I know when my husband stimulates my nipples my uterus and vaginal walls are going crazy and throbbing!!!! Now.. Am I going to lose the sensation of the heat and stimulation? What am I going to lose? What kind of hysterectomy should I do to keep me and my husband satisfied?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi Lavh and welcome to ehealth: I had a full Hysterectomy at 47...They took everything out...I never looked back...Sexually I am equal to any woman that walks the planet...Maybe better....

Oh, and may I add that your mind (brain) is your major sex organ....The others follow its command...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?