Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Am I crazy ?

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
either there is something going on or i am crazy!

is there something going on? people are always saying to me that i dont know whats going on...what do they mean? things have been said to me that completley confuses me. its all to do with cars i think, could anyone shed some more light on this for me. its really starting to get me down. this is either true or i am actually am crazy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
well how often does this occure? I dont think that there is something going on cause when it comes to cars im clueless as well. do you think that it happens with other things as well or is it limited to cars?
|

replied April 11th, 2008
Hi,
thanks for the post. it really is just limited to cars i think for example everything that is said to me has the word car in it or is about cars, few things that have been said to me or that i have heard are: how old is your engine? what gear are you driving in? another time i was with some people and someone said to me am i taking my car in town tonight and i said know im going to be drinking and then the person said you know what i mean? and this confused me, i spent weeks thinking about what he meant, i still dont know. another time i heard people talking about someone and saying that they are about a 2 or a 3. I think that what all have cars and that were at different levels, 1 to 5 i think. one more quote someone said that i heard is hows your car and the person said back "i done all that stuff years ago"

confusing to me but obvioulsy not to other people!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2008
Supporter
I'm getting the feeling that there is something going on with you right now. Can you tell me more..

Harmony1
|

replied June 8th, 2008
hey thanks for the message

i cant really say anymore than what ive said, i just think that we all have cars (mentally) and the way we are is how we drive.

why have people said to me in the past that i dont know whats going on, what is going on?
|
Quick Reply