Am I cheating????
Yes
No
Sorta
85%  85%  [ 6 ]
14%  14%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Okay so I've been in a relationship for about 6months and i really do love my boyfriend with all my heart. but ever since this fight we had where we almost broke up everything has been different for me. I met this guy and at first we were just friend and i didnt want to be anything more than tht. but when we hung out this one time we kissed and I've been wanting to do it again. like when Im around him i get butterflies and i miss tht feeling i had with my boyfriend. Im not going to leave my boyfriend for this guy bc he has a kinda bad reputation and i dont see myself with him....Am i just using him as a rebound to get away from the stress me and my boyfriend are having or am I really cheating???? plz help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper justinlee037
|

replied July 26th, 2010
plz answer this!!!!!
|

replied August 8th, 2010
If your not married, its not cheating. If your boyfriend has made evidence of continuing the relationship by giving you an engagement ring, then he is with another woman, thats cheating.
|

replied August 25th, 2010
its cheating if you ask me.
|

replied August 28th, 2010
yes i would say it is cheating, but you need to decide whether you want to continue your relationship with your boyfriend if you have feelings for someone else, its unfair to put someone you love through that, if things have been difficult after the arguement then sit down and work them out with your boyfriend if he really loves you then he'll want to work through them with you, hope that helps, all the best
|

replied February 20th, 2011
All I can say is that, you sort of cheated because you kissed. If you and your boyfriend are always stressed and have to get away from it I would say that's how the relationship is going to stay, unless you find a way to re-connect.
|

replied May 24th, 2011
Yes its a cheating from my point of view
|