Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

am i being cheated on???

me and my boyfirend have been together a year and a half now and i really dot know what to do i love him so much and he really means the world to me. and if i lost him i know what it's like because we briefly broke up over somethin silly i dont know what to do a few months ago he had some girl who he worked with texting him loads. and he was always talked to her he moved away from me, and in with his best mates cousin who is a girl because of his job but now he seems to be more shorter with me. he always seems to snap at me for nothin and even when i am trying to talk to him normally he is always texting someone but wont let me see it. i have been cheated on in the past but i dont know my gut says i am but i need more evidence judging on this quick story what do you think??? if you have any questions please ask?? i feel sick with worry...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 19th, 2010
Gabi, my ex and I went through similar issues that you are going through now. See, she met someone in her class (she's premed) and needed help with her work. Before I knew it, she was growing more and more distant with me. She used to let me pick up her phone whenever, but she became more protective of it. She would snap on me, just like your BF does to you. Yet the entire time, she swore up and down that she wasn't cheating on me. Well, I still had my suspicions, there were many other clues and factors that I didn't mention, but I was right. I finally caught her, when the man she had been sleeping with, confronted me about it. I was going to marry this girl, so I know how terrible the feeling is. Best of luck with everything. Typically, if you are a level headed person, and suspect that there is something going on behind your back, odds are, it's true.
|

replied November 23rd, 2010
I needed to get back with my Ex and be with him forever, i tried all ways to get back with him, he stopped answering my phone calls and never replied to my e-mails and text messages. i was so frustrated, i could not see my life moving on without him. i tried so many things,advices and suggestions, but nothing worked. few months later, i stumbled upon a spell caster's advert in the newspapers, he does Weight Love spells, love spells, money spells, healing spells, lottery spells and many more. so i contacted this spell caster for help, i told him i needed to get back with my ex, he said he would help me, so i sent him the necessary details he needed and also payment for the spells, he did the spells for me and asked me to wait for 9 days for results. i waited as he adviced, on the 9th day, my Ex called and told me that he was sorry for leaving me, and that he wants to get back with me and he wants to love me like he had never done. i was soo happy...i thanked the spell caster so much for his help. i am back with James now and we are even expecting out first child. i am the happiest woman.
you may write me for info of this spell caster if you want.
|

replied January 27th, 2012
can you tell me about this spell caster ?
|

replied December 12th, 2010
Spell caster??
Spell caster...can you email me some information on this???
|
Quick Reply