Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Am i a oncoming skitzofrenic or manic anxiety and depression

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
Look i have a serve splitpersonality i need to no if i am a skitzo ... basically i am always thinking people are talking about me and calling me there for i directly speek to the people i am paranoid about and start trouble and fall out with friends and family for it. they say your paranoid but there defo calling me i no it ! .. ? well then i fall out with my girlfriend and physically go for her and i make plans when i am feeling calm then i get thorts of doing crazy stuff and get arrested for my actions . i think when i go places and i go crazy every 1 will look up to me but i believe my thorts 1 minite i am talking about something then il switch conversation people say y you going on about that when your speeking to me i dont relize im doing it tho ? i have lost my hygine a little not on top of nothing i smell burning all the time nothing seems real i get a fustrating rush of adrenalin and burst out in happiness or craziness .. my girlfriend thinks im crazy and act like a child ?? ... then say if im realy mad people say calm down theres no need for u to do say or think that . well there aint but i do and cant help it ! i feel susidal i dont no what im doing no more i have quid my job i because i think the boss is taking me for a 2wat ! so there for i get sick thorts in my head and want to do them and imagen doing all them and feel freedom in my self i look at people and call them sometimes depending how i feel or phyically attck some body for how i feel or if somebody winds me up il think it over in my head and relise my thorts to words or what ever ... i am constantly listening to music and what they singing about i get into the songs and think if im doing that relised mad adrenalin i tase abnormal things andn smell burning so i am off for a mri brain scan soon ., i drink on weekends and take recreation drugs then think im dyeing the next day but this is not normal and i have finally cracked up i think i dont hear voises or hallusinate .well saying that i have nightmares and believe there true and amagen my self being possesed because how i have been in life i am always mad and neveer normal well every body hates me for it my girl iv gave her a breakdown how i behave i plan things withg her to make up for the stuff i do then think of my self and i just go my own way i then feel realy happy its like a crazy switvh personallity i am on medication for anxiety but people with anxiety dont behave like this shory ? well theres more but cant think because my dull memory isit skitzofrenia or ..... ?? need a post back asap if you can please anybody manythanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|