Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Always Sexually aroused

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
k SO..imm a week before my period and im always sexually aroused....Like all the time. I could be thinking of nothing and be turned on. Is there anything wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
monofobicgirl, Every woman is different. Getting aroused has a lot to do with your hormone levels. Most women experience this around ovulation, some, like you, before menstruation and some during menstruation.

It shows you that your hormones are changing throughout your cycle as they should be.

Take care!
|

replied September 30th, 2010
Alright well...is it normal to be sitting in class and working and just being turned on?
Holding my niece and being turned on (im not into kids....i would never think of them in that manner)/
Just being around friends and being turned on
Thinking things and always bein turned on
|

replied October 1st, 2010
Especially eHealthy
monofobicgirl, Unless you have some infection that is irritating your clitoris, many young women go through a phase where their hormones drives them crazy. As you say it happens the week before your menstruation, it is most likely your hormone levels.

You also need to wash around your clitoris with clean water to prevent the buildup of smegma (a white mixture of dead skin cells and skin oil). If allowed to build up, smegma can irritate your clitoris or cause adhesions.

Use masturbation to manage the sexual tension you are experiencing.
|

So its completely normal?
|

Especially eHealthy
yes
|

replied October 4th, 2010
if its going on for an extended period of time- as in several weeks or even months without stopping- it could be PSAS- persistant sexual arousal syndrome... there realy isnt anything that can be done about it.. i would know... i have been diagnosed with this syndrome. talk to your dr. if it goes on for to long.
|
Tags: vaginal, period
Quick Reply