Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

always feel like something bad is gonna happen

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Theres alot of stuff goin threw my head I dont eat I dont sleep im always thinking bad thoughts Im always scared I always feel like something bad is gonna happen sometimes I think of taking my life but I think of my kids nd I would never want nothing to happen to them nd I would not want them to grow up with out me...please can somebody help me I dont know wat to do...is there any medication dat I can take for this I jus wanna be happy with my kids
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2012
Extremely eHealthy
Go and see your doctor and talk to them.

They might be able to give you the right support and send you for counselling as well as giving you medication such as anti depressants to help improve your mood
|
Did you find this post helpful?