Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Always angry

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I am such an angry person and I never used to be like this. I was once happy go lucky. I had the worst year of my life in 2009 and i promised myself that 2010 was going to be so much better. WELL ITS NOT!!!!! life is kicking my ass and loving every freaking minute of it! I had to refrain myself from throwing my brand new cell phone atleast 3 times. Everything in my eye sight i just wanna throw and smash into a billion pieces. I want to hurt everyone thats hurt me..but worse. And everyone that brings bad news to me I want to take a bat to their head. I wish I had a plane to smash into the IRS building. FML FML FML FML FML FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2010
hey whoa. don't do that i'm sure you will regret it. maybe you are not quite done getting over what shitty things have happened to you over the last year. i would recomend, as corny as it may sound, that you find someone to talk to maybe a counceller. someone who you can be honest with and who will listen.
|

replied February 24th, 2010
I have to second what megulou said. Seriously consider making an appointment to see a counselor. As with any profession, they're a mixed bunch. I've seen some who had a theoretical axe to grind, and were all too happy to make me fit their mold so they could support their preconceived results. But I've also talked to some exceptional counselors, one of whom I would describe as the hand in the dark. I can honestly say I am a better person because of the conversations I had with them and the advice I was given. So even if you don't find a good match the first time, keep looking. I can vouch for how well it works.

Regarding the plane, please don't. That building contained one office for one company that contracted with the IRS. Everyone else in that office building had no connection to the IRS whatsoever. When people lash out on that kind of scale, they rarely aim as accurately as they might guess, and usually wind up hurting truly innocent people who only wanted to go home at the end of the day.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
I hear you, I am always angry as well, but for me I was just born this way. I have always been irritable, and grumpy even when I was a little kid. I never told anyone about it, not even my wife. My mom used to tell me I used to slap the hands off people whenever they touch me, or even annoy me when I was little. You cannot bottle it up inside, however you can manage and control it. It took me 8 years to get to where I am now. However, you have to find the root cause of why you are angry, when I say root cause it has nothing to do with the situation. It is what's going on in your subconcious mind. Is it do you feel caged in, do you enjoy destroying something? Well for me I wanted to destroy things, take stuff apart, and put them back together. So to manage my anger, I worked on my car, computers, and furniture. I took them apart, upgraded them, put them together..I felt good, and my anger was not as severe. Then the parts I did not need, I destroyed them either in my backyard with my sword, or yanked them into the refuse and see it fall and destroy. My point is, try looking into what is it that your anger wants? Once you find out, do something that will allow you to ease it without hurting anyone, but at the same time do not bottle it up. Bottling it up will cause more stress, and will make your anger worse.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Anger..it feels good.
I hear you, I am always angry as well, but for me I was just born this way. I have always been irritable, and grumpy even when I was a little kid. I never told anyone about it, not even my wife. My mom used to tell me I used to slap the hands off people whenever they touch me, or even annoy me when I was little. You cannot bottle it up inside, however you can manage and control it. It took me 8 years to get to where I am now. However, you have to find the root cause of why you are angry, when I say root cause it has nothing to do with the situation. It is what's going on in your subconcious mind. Is it do you feel caged in, do you enjoy destroying something? Well for me I wanted to destroy things, take stuff apart, and put them back together. So to manage my anger, I worked on my car, computers, and furniture. I took them apart, upgraded them, put them together..I felt good, and my anger was not as severe. Then the parts I did not need, I destroyed them either in my backyard with my sword, or yanked them into the refuse and see it fall and destroy. My point is, try looking into what is it that your anger wants? Once you find out, do something that will allow you to ease it without hurting anyone, but at the same time do not bottle it up. Bottling it up will cause more stress, and will make your anger worse.
|

replied March 6th, 2014
Give me a break! You are not angry!
You aren't angry...

You're frustrated...

Let me tell you what angry is.

Angry is beating your wife because she accidentally broke something of yours, more than one time.

Angry is literally beating someone with a baseball bat to the point they were hospitalized for weeks.

Angry is fist fighting with every person willing to go toe to toe with you no matter the outcome.

Angry is putting a high dosage of sleeping medicine in a close friends drink to put him to sleep because he annoyed you.

Angry is actually going through with throwing things and breaking them on walls and on people.

Angry is taking all of your aggression out on everyone around you no matter who it is.

Angry is being so P.O.ed at the world that you shut yourself in to keep from annihilating everyone you see.

You are not angry!

You are a spoiled human being that is frustrated with your life.

You are the problem.

Stop blaming everyone for your wasted frustrations and just go about your life...

I am a really angry person and people like you sicken me.

BTW some people are born angry at the world and others are just frustrated.
|
Quick Reply