Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Althea for breast growth ? (Page 1)

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Hi.. I already asked an OB Gyne about having a small breast and no development at all since my puberty. I am 21 years old now but i want to have some improvement with my breast. And the OB Gyne of my mom recommended me to take althea because it is also a beauty pill. I am planning to take Althea birth control pill on my next period, but my problem is what should be the right procedure on taking the pill? And one thing, I have a boyfriend, is it still safe if he won't ejaculate inside me? Thank you so much.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper prettychick
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2009
Supporter
your suppose to take the pill the fist sunday after your period. if your period comes on sunday then you can take the pill then. it's good to use a back up method when you first get on the pill until it's safe not to.
i m taking a birth control pill called kavira and it made my breast larger, i was a c34, but now my breast cant fit in my bra any more.
even though this is a side effect of my b/c, everyone doesnt experience it. i was fine with my breast size and now i think they are huge.
|

User Profile
replied August 29th, 2009
Hi..Service U! Thank you for your time answering my question. Kavira is also a birth control pill? I'll try althea since it was recommended to me, is there other side effect of using althea pill aside from it will enhance breast? Thanks.
|

User Profile
replied August 29th, 2009
Supporter
all medications comes with some scarey side effects, but that doesnt mean that you will get them.
i went to a website that people would state their experiences they had with my birth control pill. only one person out of the 100 posts i read spoke about their breast getting bigger. so you have to know that some birth control pills can enhance your breast size (this is noted on the side effects of my birth control) but everyone who uses it wont get it. but it's worth a try if you want to use the althea pill.
i'll email you the side effects of this pill.
goo luck!!
|

replied December 2nd, 2009
im a first time user of althea pills just yesterday, im in injectibles for almost 2 yrs and i gained so much weight since then.. i went to my ob and she recommend at first the yasmin but i told her its so expensive then the second time she said diane, its still expensive thats why i bought althea its the same with diane.. and ive read positive comments bout althea.. hope u could give me more information about althea..those u have tried it.. thanks a lot..
|

replied May 25th, 2010
taking althea is good for wieght less
hi, its my first time using Althea, it is possible to help me to loss weight? my Dr. recommended his pills after i take estrogen's and provera, she recommended this pills to regulate my monthly period. my concern is, if its possible to help getting loss weight? thanks and more power.
|

replied June 6th, 2010
are there any herbs to help breast growth i had a hysterctomy so i cant take wat u said
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
answer me pls
can i take althea pills even when im breastfeeding??
|

replied March 28th, 2012
according to what i've read, you shouldn't take althea pills if you're breastfeeding..
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
can i take althea pills even when im breastfeeding??
|

replied July 1st, 2010
for lactating women
if breastfeeding, you should try using progestin-only pill like DAPHNE for it provides safe contraceptive protection for lactating mothers..
|

replied December 3rd, 2010
althea is not gud 4 breast feed mom. only daphne is gud
|

replied May 31st, 2011
i lose my weight when im using LADY PILL, but my problem is i want to have a smooth and softer skin. some friends tell me to take ALTHEA PILL it is true that can help your skin clear..and i wont take my weight gain
|

replied October 10th, 2011
hi
HELLO PO?CAN YOU HELP ME PLS,,,,MY PROBLEM PO AKO,MAHIGIT 3 MONTHS N PO AKO WALA PANG PERIOD GAMIT AKO NANG DAHPNE PILLS,TAPOS I WENT TO MY DR.BINIGYAN NYA AKO NANG ALTHEA PILLS,OK LANG PO BA BY THE FOLLOWING DAY I TAKE ALTHEA PILLS KAHIT HINDI KO PA TINAPOS UNG ISANG PAKITI NANG DAPHNE PILLS?,
|

replied November 19th, 2011
magkano po ba yang althea pills? at san po siya nabibili?
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Hello
Hello..i am just 17 year old..i Am starting now the althea pills..not the birth controll is my concerned..my concerned is that my period is not regular..its irregular kea po ako gagamit ng pills..sabi nila pag uminom daw po ako ng althea pills magkakaroon ako ng problem pag nagka asawa qo..mahihirapan daw po ako mabuntis..totoo po ba?help me..thank you Smile
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Hello
Hello..i am just 17 year old..i Am starting now the althea pills..not the birth controll is my concerned..my concerned is that my period is not regular..its irregular kea po ako gagamit ng pills..sabi nila pag uminom daw po ako ng althea pills magkakaroon ako ng problem pag nagka asawa qo..mahihirapan daw po ako mabuntis..totoo po ba?help me..thank you Smile
|

replied June 13th, 2012
i got yasmin wit me nw but i had read comments about it alot of them experiencing those scary side effects and i had read that it was good and proven.im thinking if is it okay to use this yasmin and after 21tabs ill change into althea?all i want is that good for skin and breast thing since we used withdrawal.hope to hear your answer guys. thaanks.
|

replied July 17th, 2012
Althea for Ladies
Hi i used althea before, since it was recommended by my doctor. Its very effective, and the side effect of breast enlargement and glowing skin did occur. eventually after 6 months I stopped taking pills as suggested by my doctor. for a few months up to another 6 months my mentrual period become regular, but breast went back to its normal size. then on the 7th to 8th month since i last took the pill i experienced irregular menstruation and absence of mens for 2 months. now im about to visit my doctor again due to my hormonal problem. my doctor said that althea is the safest pill since it has a very low dosage and has lesser side effects. but before you consume or take any medication make sure that its prescribed by your doctor for your own safety. god bless ladies Smile
|

replied September 18th, 2012
hi..its my first time to use birth control pill and im using Trust pill, its my first pack..i want to ask if i can switch to althea right after i finish the pack of trust pill?need help..
|

replied February 27th, 2013
i'm confused
hi i would just like to ask i took my last tablet last friday and i am now in my 5th day of free pill but just got a period do i need to take a pill now and start a new pack or i will just wait for the 7thday freepill then on the 8th day that's the time i to start to a new pack? please help i'm confused
|
12 >>